Wrong Panel

Pro Member Trainee
Stretch3102 Trainee

Sorry folks, but here is another newbie question: I just downloaded the Delta Lockheed 1011 for FS2004. It runs, but the panel settings must be wrong as the panel that appears is for a 2 engine jet (the Boeing 737?). How do I get the L-1011 panel to (a) appear and (b) work? Thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Stretch3102 wrote:

Sorry folks, but here is another newbie question: I just downloaded the Delta Lockheed 1011 for FS2004. It runs, but the panel settings must be wrong as the panel that appears is for a 2 engine jet (the Boeing 737?). How do I get the L-1011 panel to (a) appear and (b) work? Thanks

Possibly replace with this panel
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=uploadv2.0.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search
This is Version 2 of my photo real panel for AeroSim's L-1011 TriStar. This panel will replace the original panel. Access to the original panel controls is now through pop up panels. This is a very easy installation and there is no editing necessary, just copy and paste. I hope this panel adds more enjoyment to your AeroSim TriStar flying experience.

Filename: uploadv2.0.zip
License: Freeware
Added: 23rd September 2005
Downloads: 2454
Author: Edward Grabel
Size: 1189kb

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

After placing my previous post I got to thinking that you might want to check the origional panel.cfg file to see if it is trying to alas to a panel you don't have and it is throwing in the two engine panel as a defalult. If it is alasing a panel you might want to see if you could find it and plug it in.

Pro Member Trainee
Stretch3102 Trainee

thanks
I'll try it tonight

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...