huh

USMC1975 Guest

oopps.... got cut off there..
as I was saying, I was deceived with fs9. I beleve that microsoft is not doing as much work as it should do and the result of this wil be the exode to other flight simulators like X-Plane which is doing pretty good or even micro-flight, to name only these two. I believe that they should revise their policy of only releasing like 1% of novelety every 2 years. WE ARE GETTING TIRED OF THIS!!! try for a change using the technologies available (that all pc games use) change the game engine if needs be. WE WANT A MORE REALISTIC FLIGHT SIMULATOR. HOw many topics will it take to get this by???

Plane??? we can make 'em
Sceneries??? they TOTALLY S%$K, cheaper games have better sceneries than microsoft Flight simulator has, it looks really reatard
Avionics??? Would be about the time we got some descent REAL controls cause (As a pilot) they are far from being realistic.

I say -> Give us a REAL FLIGHT SIMULATOR experience and stop extending the software with some slight changes. TECHNOLOGY has evolved USE IT. Show us the your skills, cause all we see right now is a bunch of guys trying to earn there pay buy touching up an OLD game that's been running with an OLD engine and limited capabilities.
Here's a title for the next FS -> FS EVOLUTION!!!!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
deKoven Trainee

USMC1975 wrote:

oopps.... got cut off there..
as I was saying, I was deceived with fs9. I beleve that microsoft is not doing as much work as it should do and the result of this wil be the exode to other flight simulators like X-Plane which is doing pretty good or even micro-flight, to name only these two. I believe that they should revise their policy of only releasing like 1% of novelety every 2 years. WE ARE GETTING TIRED OF THIS!!! try for a change using the technologies available (that all pc games use) change the game engine if needs be. WE WANT A MORE REALISTIC FLIGHT SIMULATOR. HOw many topics will it take to get this by???

Plane??? we can make 'em
Sceneries??? they TOTALLY S%$K, cheaper games have better sceneries than microsoft Flight simulator has, it looks really reatard
Avionics??? Would be about the time we got some descent REAL controls cause (As a pilot) they are far from being realistic.

I say -> Give us a REAL FLIGHT SIMULATOR experience and stop extending the software with some slight changes. TECHNOLOGY has evolved USE IT. Show us the your skills, cause all we see right now is a bunch of guys trying to earn there pay buy touching up an OLD game that's been running with an OLD engine and limited capabilities.
Here's a title for the next FS -> FS EVOLUTION!!!!

Sorry, I do NOT concur! Think a little about what you're asking for. Scenery? We are driving ourselves right to the cutting edge of hardware technology in order to see and take advantage of what is current in graphics files. Remember that this sim purports to model the whole world! Some compromise must be made as the computer which would accurately do this has not yet been built.

Further, one could make a program which would, say, be a better aviation model but then other things would have to go. There are always tradeoffs. I never started with FS until the 2004 edition. Why? Because the previous versions made me airsick. I get motion sickness really easily.

Frankly, I'm tired of re-buying games which come out with a new version each year. That costs money I'd rather do other things with. I think the 2 year stretch is just fine.

YMMV, of cuss.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...