Night Textures

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi,

Recently I have noticed that my night textures have GONE. When I fly at night anywhere, the land is BLACK!!

I see some night textures from my VOZ scenery.

I see my aircraft night textures and airport textures but land = BLACK!

How do I recover this. By the way, I have also recently bought the Ultimate Night Environment Payware Package.

I need alot of help guys!

Cheers 😉 😞

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Did this program has an original file restore option?

Pro Member Chief Captain

What does that mean Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I have Ground Enviroment and it has such an option.Have a look ➡

These programs replace the original FS textures with some better ones,so they must offer you the chance to restore the original ones.I dont have Night Enviroment but i believe that it must give you the restore option.Could be wrong though... Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain

There is a high possibility that there was such an option but to be honest I'm not too sure. 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well i plan to get this program.Maybe later today or tommorow.I will search it for you and i let you know.Till then search it a little more careful 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

It's good to hear you will be getting the program 🙂

I will have a look again until then 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Steve sorry for being late to reply you.I finally get U.N.E and notice that it doesnt has a specific interface software in order to do some setting or something.But it provides you a IE shortcut with many interesting infos and FAQs.
As far as about your problem i guess that since it has only an un-install option by doing this your default textures are automatically restored.

Try it and let us know. 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...