Opinion, please...

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

Hi, I am finally changing the look of my virtual airline after having the same basic livery/design for well over 5 months.

I am starting with my StarJet fleet, which is our "express" subsidiary. The regular Global Star fleet will be similar with slight variations.

The top picture is the old/current StarJet livery (in service since last summer), and the 3 pictures below are my proposed repaint plans. I also created a new logo to accent the new "look" of my airline.

Please be honest, I need opinions and/or suggestions.

..personally I like the repaint, but I would like other opinions before going further and repainting the rest of my fleet. I have already received a mixed review from my Vice President. 😕

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Ryan,

Its certainly better than the original in my opinion. Maybe you could make the logo of 'starjet' bold so it stands out a bit more.
The only other thing I'd suggest is make the contrast between the two shades of colours at the back of the aircraft bigger, by either making the lighter colour a bit lighter, or making the darker colour a bit darker - to me it'd seem a bit less 'washy'. It would also make the partial star on the tail of the aircraft more prominent. Just my opinions, but very good all the same 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

thanks jon.. always helpful suggestions 😀 😎

i will fix up the boldness and the color contrast.. but i will also wait a day or two to get as many different opions/suggestions as possible.

and yes... the new livery, no matter what the final product looks like, will be a lot better than the original starjet paint scheme.. which I made almost a year ago when I was just learning how to do repaints. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

yes i agree with jon. Your repaint makes the aircraft look a lot more modern, in my opinion

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

The new paint definately makes the airline more modern but in my opinion, too much of the fues is white. Maybe add a bit more colour above the cockpit. Just my opinion 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...