Dirt Strips

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

😕 Aloha, I would like to make some dirt strips in Laos like the ones used by the CIA, Air America, but the problem I am having is that the strips were all at an incline to Level and APfW doesn't Do Angles when it comes to Runways,SO does anyone know how I may be able to accomplish it? It would make for great flying and landing as they were Extremely SHORT. Ric

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Have you tried Afcad2? This little prog lets you create your own airports and modify the default airports
Details here ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1232/afcad-221-for-fs2004/

Hope it helps

TTT

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

😎 Aloha Tom,Thank's for the input, but afcad doesn't do 12 degree incline runway's either,or I just couldn't find setting for the incline. It would be great practice to come in to the Strip of land,point the nose up and land going uphill,imagine the take-off,drop-off. Too COOL!...Ric

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...