Just wondering why some of the skins in FS2004 flash to the default grey color or half the plane will show up with the skin or just the engines or certains parts. Any idea's?
3 Answers
😞 One word.....Memory or lack of it
This could be system ram or more often its video ram
Whats your system specs
TTT
AMD atholon 2100xp 1.73 ghz
512mg ram
radeon 8500, 64mg
I had the same problems with my ATI 64mb Video card. I bought an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb DDR and the problems cleared up. For me it was the card.
Turn down some of your display settings, not to drain on the card and that should stop it for now.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Trainee