I have recently gotten into Aces High II ( www.flyaceshigh.com ) to work off some aggression. Has anyone else out there tried it? What do you think?
2 Answers
well i've tried Aces high (1). It was pretty good. But im realy glad to see a number 2!
oreo005 wrote:
well i've tried Aces high (1). It was pretty good. But im realy glad to see a number 2!
I´ve tried that one too, good one. 😎
If two is out i am glad, cause it is great...
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
MSFSHow do I start the iFly 737 MAX from cold and dark in MSFS?Start the iFly 737 MAX from cold and dark in MSFS with the correct battery, APU, IRS…Read answer →GeneralHow do you build a DIY flight simulator yoke?Build a DIY flight simulator yoke with smooth pitch and roll, Hall sensors, USB controls…Read answer →GeneralHow do you fly an ILS approach with the G1000?Learn to fly a G1000 ILS approach: load and tune it, choose GPS or VLOC, arm APR, capture…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do I fly an ILS approach in X-Plane?Learn how to fly an ILS approach in X-Plane: tune the localiser, select VLOC, capture LOC and…Read answer →
First Officer
Captain