LOST- final episode from series 2

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Does anyone else here watch LOST?

I have just watched the final episode from series 2, and it hasn't really concluded much, but instead made me ask 1000's of more questions!

So really weird stuff happened I would like to discuss, so if there are any other memebers who know what I'm talking about, then please post here!

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

I am a LOST watcher, and now, a im seeing it on Monday, here in Mexico the new chapters are been seen on mondays.
So i will have to wait.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I watch Lost 👍

....but in the UK, we are like....5 episodes into the 2nd series I think 😞

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Yes thats it, here in mexico i am stuck in the episode number 10. 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

As far as I am concerned, Lost is a night time soap opera. The number of coincidences is preposterous. If I were on that island, I'd have locked everyone in the hatch except for bald-headed John and the Iraqi. 😳

The only reason I watch is to see how bizarre it is going to get before the public gets bored of it. They should rename it "X-Files meets Gilligan's Island". 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

"Skipperrr... I see aliens." "Shut up little buddy that's Mrs. Howell without her makeup."

"Scully, I think one in this group could be extraterrestrial!"

Pro Member Chief Captain

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Saw this on the news wires:

Charter: Cable outage during ``Lost'' was intentional

ST. LOUIS (AP) - Cable is back on today for 200-thousand Charter Cable customers in the St. Louis area, but many are still fuming about a ``Lost'' opportunity.
Cable went out last night at about 9:30 - with a half-hour left in the season finale of the popular program ``Lost.'' It turns out someone intentionally cut the fiber cable.
The sabotaged line affected analog cable customers only - not those with digital cable.
A Charter spokeswoman says the company is looking into the reason why the line was cut. Cable service was restored about 3:30 this morning.
While a rebroadcast of the show won't happen, K-D-N-L T-V says A-B-C will make the entire episode available for downloading on its Web site - a-b-c-dot-com.

(KMOX, Brett Blume and Kelly Hatmaker)

😎

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

i started watching lost from the start of series 2 and am hooked. The only problem is there is too many small replays of things that have happened. for example, the first 20 mins of an episode is usually the same as the last 10 mins of the episode before it!

I wish it wasn't on channel 4 because the have far too many advert breaks!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

'oh no, what if we don't do the codey thing?!'

is that what happens?

Pro Member Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

is that what happens?

Your medication gets changed. 😂

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

ST. LOUIS (AP) - Cable is back on today for 200-thousand Charter Cable customers in the St. Louis area, but many are still fuming about a ``Lost'' opportunity.

..hmm maybe someone didn't want the viewers to know the truth behind the island 😉

An electromagnetic wave of energy is released from the island

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

so it kills the computer then? oh noooo. at least that would be detected by someone then right?

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

I'm from the UK and have seen all 24 epdisodes of season 2. All I can say is 😳 😳 😳 . There is nothing on TV that has caught my mind like LOST. I've seen all 4 series off Star Trek, all 2 season's of Battlestar Galactica & all 9 season's of Stargate SG1. None of them have caught my mind like LOST has.

The thing with LOST is that it gives 2 answers, but gives you 10 questions at the same time.

When I saw the last 2 episodes on Friday, I was shocked and amazed at the same time.

The question is will Walt & Michael be in season 3. The reason Walt wasn't in season 2 was his voice had broken. He is 13 in real life but play's a 10 yr old in the show.

Who are the "others". I know Henry said they where the good guys but what does that mean?

Pro Member Chief Captain

There are coincidences in the show that are so absurd that they drive me up the wall. Sorry I can't remember all the character names.

The guy who was pushing the button every 108 minutes is the same guy who got the sailboat from Liz (Hurley's girlfriend) and by not pushing the button in time, caused the crash of the plane she was on. In turn, when he uses the key to shut down the magnet blivit, that cause something to be picked up my a monitoring station with a bunch of Russians plus one guy who , you guessed it, calls the button-pusher's bride-to-be.

The "Others" know Sawyer's real name. How? And what happened to the beastie that pulled the pilot out of the plane after it crashed?

The French woman played by Mira Furlan, is the only one who seems to be able to outsmart the Others. How come?

BTW, I saw an interview with the producers of this hodge-podge, and Walt and Michael will be back after a period of time. No surprise there.

And last, but not least, why does the guy on the Dharma Initiative orientation film act like he was in Plan Nine from Outer Space?

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Read this theory here: http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic2.php?t=3377

Out of all the plot thoerys on the internet, I have to say this is the most likley one. It looks like the author has sussed the plot.

As for the others, they are very clever. They aren't "hillbillys" like they want us to think. Fake beard, fake hatches, fake costumes etc. My guess is that they live on another close by island and are ex-workers of Dhama, who rebelled against the company...

But that last episode, man it made my mind buzz! Just read that theory if you have time, it makes a whole lot of sense!

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Well that theory seems pretty much on the money 😉

.....saves me watching it for the next ten years I suppose 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...