'Mayday' Series

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Hi there,

Has anyone here seen the documentary series called 'Mayday'? I remember seeing the series on TV here approximately a year ago.

Does anyone know if you can buy the series on DVD/VHS?

Thanks,
Jarred. 🙂

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

ive heard of it but I haven`t seen it in foreever

Pro Member Trainee
FlorisGroeneveld Trainee

We have it every week on TV in Holland (Nederland next to Germany)
The progam is Mayday Mayday Investegations to plane craches
they aren't to buy in a shop, since it is not so professionally program. Its professionally with the investegations and reporting whats happend, but not professionally on TV (No commercials, low budget) If you have any questions mail me at floris_groeneveld@hotmail.com

Kes Guest

I was searching for the same thing. I did tape some from TV, but they didn't broadcast all of them (yet), and I missed a one of two episodes too.
I found this thread on IMDB, which shows all episodes:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0386950/guests

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Thanks for the link Kes.
I will keep looking on the net as it was a great series.

Jeter Guest

Hey,

I was looking for a way to get the series and I came upon this site.
I am in Ontario, Canada, and the Discovery channel plays Mayday a few times a week rotating episodes, with a calendar for future shows. I believe they all loop continuously every so and so. Will start taping them. canonkw@hotmail.com

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...