Best Joystick/Flight Controllers around

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hey does anyone have any idea on the absolute best Flight Controll System around if so please reply

Answers 19 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

hey does anyone have any idea on the absolute best Flight Controll System around if so please reply

I think the X-52 rocks, very nice set...

Pro Member Chief Captain

thats the one im thinking of getting....do you have it?

if so can you program the spoilers and reverse thrusters to two of the three switche at the bottom of the joystick panel?

and on a scale of 1-10 what would be your rating?

also what is a HAT switch?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

CH Flight Yoke
CH Throttle Quadrant
CH Rudder Pedals
www.chproducts.com/retail/yokes.html

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

CH Flight Yoke
CH Throttle Quadrant
CH Rudder Pedals
www.chproducts.com/retail/yokes.html

So fantastic, what happens after a few years if the software won't work with the OS your using.
And look at this one. 😳

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I don't know about the future of any hardware/software items. You're right Radar , this is a great setup made by the same company I stated above in(money is no object). I wish I had this setup but I don't want to spend the money. It is very tempting.🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CRJCapt,
I must be going blind but I couldn't find any prices. (not that I'd buy it 🙄 ).

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

JarJarBinks wrote:

thats the one im thinking of getting....do you have it?

if so can you program the spoilers and reverse thrusters to two of the three switche at the bottom of the joystick panel?

and on a scale of 1-10 what would be your rating?

also what is a HAT switch?

I have it! It's the best joystick ever made (that is, to me)! A hat switch is a little stick that you can move around to move the screen. It's way better than pressing the num numbers.

On a scale of 1-10 i'd give it a 9.9 (nothing can be perfect 😉 ) 😳 BESIDES THE F-22 😳 !!!

***I got a question, totally of topic though. If everythings possible than how about, "It's imposible to be imposible"?***

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Drool I wish I hadn't seen that. Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Here is the pricing for PFC flight controls, it wasn't on the first website. The one pictured above is not on the list, you have to call. They've had reports of heart attacks so they removed the price from the website. 🙂

Main page: www.flypfc.com/
Checkout the Airline floor mounted control column and the center console on the main products page, it's enough to make you cry. Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Captain

Very nice controles. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

***I got a question, totally of topic though. If everythings possible than how about, "It's imposible to be imposible"?***[/quote]

how about this

***A calculator is only as smart as the one pressing the buttons***

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳
Thought I might look into them, until I saw the prices!!

😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I would get the CH products - Yoke to start with and then the throttle and if you have some extra cash to spend - get the peddals 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!

im getting the new Siatek X-52 Throttle and Joystick as soon as i get back home from my vacation way out west here in Wyoming and Utah.

tell you all how good it is......

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I want this one....

Surrender Yes Drool Blink

Jambone Guest

***I got a question, totally of topic though. If everythings possible than how about, "It's imposible to be imposible"?***

what about jumping of a cliff (100mtr high) onto a bed of 5 meter needles 5cm apart from eachother with no clothes on Twisted Evil

Pro Member Chief Captain

what in the H*** can influence someone to say that!!

Pro Member Captain

THATS ONE OF A CONTROL!!... Surprised

Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

I posted an article here reviewing some great joysticks:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/4684/

Feel free to comment on the article over there.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...