Need Help with Control Towers!!!

paflightsimpilot Guest

Hi Guys!
Can anyone help me?
I want to change the Control Towers from KCXY to KMDT. It looks like Microsoft goofed and put the tower from KCXY in KMDT. They should be switched. Can anyone help me or instruct me on how I can either modify the tower or change them. Can this even be done?
I would appreciate all your advice!
Thanks
Steve

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

We have a few aircraft designers stop by and one scenery designer that I know of, maybe if they see this they can help you.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
paflightsimpilot Trainee

Any designers stop by to see of there is a solution to correct or "fix" modify the control towers? help?? 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...