why don't some planes appear?

santos Guest

when i'm playing flight simulator i have 2 default planes that don't appear, the de-Havilland dash8 and McDonnell-Douglas MD-83. i've checked the files in them and they're similar to the ones in the planes that work. i'd like to know if it's just my problem or it's from the game. if i could do something...
Thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Adding and seeing aircraft.
See if this helps at all.
If not let us know exactly what the problem is and your system specs.

http://www.simviation.com/lair/aliasing1.htm

Radar

santos Guest

yeah, it happens that the DeHavilland dash8's sound folder on FS 2002 appears as
[FLTSIM]
product_code=FSIM
alias=beech_king_air_350\sound

I think this isn't a default plane!
this plane also doesn't have a panel folder.

the McDonnell-Douglas/Boeing MD-83 also doesn't have a panel folder bu the sound is OK

these planes came with the game so I don't understand why don't they have these things!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Locate them on the disk and pick off the folder, or if you can, have a friend send them to you. They may have not fully downloaded or installed when you installed the Sim
If they did once work then now for some unknown reason they've been corrupted.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...