Windows 2000 Question

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Hi,

I have recently installed Windows 2000 professional on my laptop and am the only user. So I was wondering if there is any way of turning off the log-on screen where it asks for a password. I had to set a password upon installation as it didnt give me a choice to do otherwise.

Thank you 😉

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I think that you have to choose if you want a password or not during the installation of Windows.I will search it more tommorow in my office since i use Windows2000 there 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain

OK thanks GM72 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well dear PW..Go to Start/Control Panel/Users and Passwords and uncheck the Users must enter bla bla bla.... 😉

It should works.Let us know. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yep that works 👍 Thanks as always GM72 Bow Down

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...