GPS for the Ifly 744

Is it possible to get some add-on for the ifly that will allow a gps to be used?

I just simply cant use the FMC its too hard and I'd like to appreciate this great aircraft the simple way

Is there anything I can add to the config file that will allow a gps to come up

Thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest

By the way I'm not Hawk345... its just a coincidence that he posted a very similar question

I'm not looking for a way to use the FMC, I'm just looking for a way to get gps in it

Hawk_345 Guest

yes im not him, he wants a way to surpass the FMC, i want to know how to use it. sorry for doing the similar threads. Hope that clears the confusion.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

As far as I know, there isn't a way to get rid of the FMC and just use a GPS, but maybe switching panels might solve your problem? I'm not too sure on this so it might not work. If you have the time, I would recommend learning how to use the FMC:

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/file_library/documentation/PMDG747_400_OPERATING_MANUAL_V10.zip

Otherwise, I'm not sure what else to suggest - sorry 😞

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...