Ifly downloads

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

Can anyone tell me if ifly-uk site still exists for downloads? I have been unable to connect to the server.
I have been flying the ifly 747-400. I think it might be better that pmdg!!

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer
Pro Member Trainee
n_codrington Trainee

Have you tried the PMDG 747? I see what you're saying, but try the PMDG 747, it's much more realistic than even the iFly (from my point of view - and many other people - the PMDG 747 is the best on the market! 😀 ). And you can get AIRAC updates for the FMC. The iFly does have bugs though, and it uses the FSX default 747 soundset - it doesn't have it's own sounds apart from all the annuciations etc. but the engine sounds and a few other sounds are from the default FSX 747. PMDG 747 has its own soundset and it sounds much better and more realistice. The autopilot holds the plane steady whereas the iFly autopilot makes the plane shake about slightly in straight and level flight (i think that might be something to do with the .air file).

SUMMARY:

iFly is the BEST EVER free 747!
PMDG is the best payware 747...and it's worth the money!

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

The iFly wins any day over the PMDG, because of its price. Wink

Pro Member Trainee
n_codrington Trainee

Lol :-p

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

OT:

Methinks PMDG is slowly dying... whatever happened to the MD-11??? It's been in the works for - let me guess - more than three years now 😳 ts.. ts.. ts..

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...