How do you use the gps in IFLy 747

Hawk_345 Guest

How do you use the special navigatio system in the Ifly 747, i dont know how to plot a course to another airport so i hardly ever use this magnificent plane, could some1 give me steps on how to use this thing, i think its called FMC, if not is there a way to get normal GPS in it, i rather use whats in it but if i cant i need something. Please post.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Hawk_345 Guest

this thread is about FMC and how to use it, so please dont get the 2 threads mixed up, me and another guest made very similar threads, sorry if it was confusing.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Try going to the PMDG website and downloading some documentation on how to use the 747 FMC:

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/file_library/documentation/PMDG747_400_OPERATING_MANUAL_V10.zip

😉

Hawk_345 Guest

Ok thanks for that link, i will try and download it and hope for the best, thanks again.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...