FSX and Oshkosh

WantFSX Guest

Does anyone think that FSX may be at Oshkosh?

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
WantFSX Guest

OH, IT IS, IT IS!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 http://www.airventure.org/2006/exhibitors/i_m.html

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I just checked with the US State Department and we still recognize Wisconsin as one of the 50 states so I can't see why it won't be sold there.
You could always pre-order it and get it the next day (if it's not stopped at the boarder by customs 🙄 ).

Radar

WantFSX Guest

No...no!!!! Oshkosh Airshow!!!! 😂 I should have made it more clear

WantFSX Guest

Here's the link to the airshow page.....the link that shows FSX is going to be there is above.....http://www.airventure.org/index.html

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I didn't know there was one, it looks like it will be very good. If your going have a good time and take pictures for us.

Radar

Last edited by RadarMan on Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total
WantFSX Guest

Oh, I will 😀 ......they even have a simulation of the airshow in FS9!! Look under the Select a Flight_ Short Flights_Oshkosh Airshow.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I wish that I could go to Oshkosh but the best I can do is the Dayton, Ohio Air show.
www.daytonairshow.com/

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

uh guest sorry to ruin your parade but it says in the index Microsoft Flight Simulator it does NOT specify which one it is, it could still be 2002 for all we know. i usually go to the Airshow In oshkosh i'll check it out too

Flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

I didn't know there was one, it looks like it will be very good. If your going have a good time and take pictures for us.

Radar

How can you not? Wink The Airventure in Oshkosh is probably the biggest airplane oriented weekend in the world. So much more then just an airshow.

WantFSX Guest

True! Microsoft should have a FSX beta there at least....since it is the biggest airshow in the world! If they had it at E3 they should have it there....[/quote]

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

the last time there was an airshow in my town it was in 1995, i was 3 and i remember it it was the very first time i saw the blue angeles, ever since then i loved aircraft.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...