Im looking for a free F4 Phantom with VC included.

Hawk_345 Guest

Ok im looking for a great F-4 phantom, i have found plenty good 1s, but none with good VCs. Could some1 give me a good free downlaod link of 1 with at least a vc, panal would be great 2 but i really want a VC. Thanks
Ps i know i have posted alot latly in guest format but thats because i cant become a member because of cost.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I had a look and a lot of them are repaints for AlphaSim's payware model. The only thing I could find was f4tiger.zip over at www.flightsim.com or f-4e493.zip at the same website. Search for those filenames and see if you like them. I have no idea whether they are of any quality but its worth a try.

And theres no problem in you posting regularly as a guest.

😉

Hawk_345 Guest

Thanks for those but i need to become a member on flightsim.com to get downloads from there, i tried before but i could not get it to work could some1 explain how to become a member there.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Have you filled this page in?

http://www.flightsim.com/help/login.htm

😉

Hawk_345 Guest

Yes, i type in my user name in the yellow box, then my password and press login and then it does not work. I dont know whats wrong.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Maybe try another browser?

Worth a try 😉

Hawk_345 Guest

Maybe later, i will try again though.

dynasims Guest

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...