Boeing 377 Stratocruiser Help

Brynjaminjones Guest

I have recently downloaded a Boeing 377 Stratocruiser from flightsim.com. It is a very good plane, but I cannot get it to leave the ground, even at an airport like Heathrow. I have tried flying into 50 knot wind, but it will still not take off. If you have any ideas could you please tell me. Thanks.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Jonsta Trainee

I had the same problem at Flightsim Mad . I downloaded a 747-400 and it didnt take off, I think theyre planes are just rubbish.

You should sign up to Fly Away. Even if you have to only pay £3 GBP or $5. Its not exactly a waste and you get unlimited Downloads and all the planes work and take off. I reccomend you sign up.

Flightsim has never worked for me and im glad i joined up here!

O and flying into a 50 knot crosswind wouldnt exactly help either. You should try it with the 50 knot crosswind, Not into it!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

Jonsta wrote:

I had the same problem at Flightsim Mad . I downloaded a 747-400 and it didnt take off, I think theyre planes are just rubbish.

You should sign up to Fly Away. Even if you have to only pay £3 GBP or $5. Its not exactly a waste and you get unlimited Downloads and all the planes work and take off. I reccomend you sign up.

Flightsim has never worked for me and im glad i joined up here!

O and flying into a 50 knot crosswind wouldnt exactly help either. You should try it with the 50 knot crosswind, Not into it!

sorry, most of that is rubbish apart from thepart about the price here Wink

flightsim.com do not make planes, it is like avsim, simviation or suclaro in that it has a database of free downloads amongst many other things.

you do want to take off into the wind Wink

if you can't take off have you checked the payload? if you are carrying to much fuel/cargo then you won't get anywhere.

have you set the flaps? check the manual for this setting as flas increase lift.

if you are using a joystick manke sure it is calibrated correctly so it knows you are pulling back and the throttle is on full.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...