Hi, can someone tell me how to install that new ferrari enzo add-on for fs2004, ive downloaded it but it doesnt come up when i run fs, cheers, john.
2 Answers
General instrunctions about installations can be found here. ➡
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/
Most of the add-ons includes a read me file with instrunctions too. 😉
Welcome to Fly Away. 😉
Thanks.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain