Pro Member Trainee
Flyguy41983 Trainee

Has Delta retired their 737-247/ADV?
Brandon

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

im not sure but the last time i was at KATL i noticed alot of their 737-247`s or something closely related at the Delta Parking Hangars where they do maintenance but im not sure but like i said the last time i was there i saw quite a few of aircraft similar to that at the maintenance hangars.

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

I think they're in the process of phasing them out. But last time I flew, back in August '05, I saw a Delta 737-200 at a gate in Cincinnatti. I don't know If they've completely phased them out since then. My guess is no, they still have a few active 732's. 😉

Besides, the 737-200's time has come. It served us well, but is now terribly outdated.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

they might keep some just for the sake of money and since its been a very loyal aircraft

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...