I really needed the panel you improved for the AN-148. I was happy to find it on avsim. Now, at least I can have readouts I can understand. 😀
2 Answers
hey thanks crash! i made that what seems ike an age ago! i'm currently working on lots of sexy gauges so we'll see what i can do in the future ![]()
hinch wrote:
hey thanks crash! i made that what seems ike an age ago! i'm currently working on lots of sexy gauges so we'll see what i can do in the future
I hate to mention this, but the VS indicator displays --100 when it should display -1000.
Thought you'd want to know. The other problems belong to Samdim Designs. 😉
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain