Caution Wide Load Ahead

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I am violating my own rules so close out if you are not interested or are on DUN.

A friend wanted to see how screenshots looked in the highest resolution my monitor gets.
I recently purchased a Dell 24" wide screen LCD monitor and he wanted to see a screenshot in it's largest resolution which is 1900X1200X32.

So I resized it to three sizes. (What I need is a better video card)
1-800X600 (it came out 800X500) the proper (I feel) size for forum posting.
2-1600X1200 (it came out 1600X100) the size he fells is right for forums.
3-1900X1200 the size he wanted to see that I'm now flying at.

Radar

Last edited by RadarMan on Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

congrats to your high res! i've only got a 21" 😞 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Nice shots - I like bigger resolution shots because you can see things more clearly, but at the same time, you can't see the whole picture as you have to scroll - so yes, I think 800 x 600 is a nice size 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Woooooo! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Huge 😳 ❗ ❗ ❗

Great Scenery by the way 😉 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

NICE

Jamie4590 Guest

You can clearly see the differences in resolution.

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

I have a 32" Polaroid HDTV with computer video input as well as DVI. It makes for a pleasant ride taking the grandkids on a "couch flight". I am able to set it to accomodate various screen configurations. Sorry, no screen shots available at this time.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...