Does anybody uses an add on to enhance the reflections of aircraft?
5 Answers
nope - you can download new reflection maps but bugger me if i can tell any difference. just make sure reflection is turned on in your grahpic settings.
Ok. So please explain this - I saw screenshots of AI plane spotting in the ProjectAI boards and the reflection on the aircraft ws almost real.
It may be the dynamic shine that some designers use when they build an aircraft, I like it on some but not all.

Alrighty then.
yeah like when do you ever see a plane at heathrow GLEAMING! like it just came out the showroom??
You wanna add on that shows all the dirt and grime from just being on a 9 hour flight!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Trainee