Org. scenery removes water reflection.

Falcon.DK Guest

I have been playing MSF2004 for a few month now, and yesterday I installed a scenery pack "european enhanced terrain".

When I started MF2004 there were water reflections. And it was bautyfull. I though it was part of the scenery pack I had just installed.

But I now realize that for some reason I had never had water reflections before and the scenery pack just enabled them. ´BUT!!

If I choose to fly on a destination outside of the new scenery pack I loose my water reflections, and worse is that it also removes them from the scenery pack area. I then have to reinstall MS2004, and the scenery pack in order to get the water reflections back.

Can anyone help me on this one?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Falcon.DK Guest

Found the reason.

I did'nt have AntiAliasing enabled in the setup, but I did have it enabled on my catalyst graphic driver.

Some strange way it seems to interfere with the scenery pack.

The rule is. If you enable AA you should remember to check it in the FS2004 settings.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...