Editing problems 2

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

Anybody out there? please refer to Editing problems 1 I'd really like an answer, PILEEEEEAASE.--------- Ain't I a pain in the ass? Yes

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Web-boards are notoriously slow Saturday and Sunday, Friday is usually the busiest day.
I don't think that there are too many that attempt Doh! to alter the cfg. files like you do.
Nope Patience my man, patience. Yawn

Pain in the Ass no, but you spell well ROFL

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

Are you saying I'm in over my head? HMMMMM, I thought I saw a hemorroid go by a little while ago. JUST KIDDING ROFL Do you think I could use the arcft editer, or is that a disaster waiting to happen? I wonder if I could consult someone from the Microsoft boys?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Not over your head with this at all. What your doing is experimenting at another level, very cool if you have the patience, I don't.
Play around with any download, all you can do is ruin it and unzip it again. If you mean by aircraft editor the fs9 cfg you can regenerate it by starting the sim again.
The MS kids, I doubt that they care that we exist.
Take a look in the read-me of one of your favorite aircraft and possibly write to the designer of the cfg files for what you want to do.
Quite often a few different guys work on the same design doing different parts.

http://www.fsfreeware.com/dcd/General_Utilities_and_Miscellanous/index-45.html

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...