Load editing/panel merging

Pro Member Trainee
renesis Trainee

I have the PSS 757. I want to add more repaints to the model but there don't appear many option.

Is it possible to use another model, say Posky, but use the PSS flight deck features AND retain the load edit functions of the PSS load editor?

I can get the panels to work but for realism I wanted the option of editing loads in order to vary a/c performance and realism? Failing that, is there a better way of achieving it?

Cheers guys!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Not sure if that will work... I had a buddy trying to marry the POSKY 757 with the Captain Sim cockpit, but that did not work, I guess it depends on how PSS coded their planes.

I was able to (somewhat) successfully pair the PSS Dash 8, with a different Dash 8 model... but not all instruments worked well, and the VC was missing...

Experiment I guess, but keep a backup just in case things go sour.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...