15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Apache
85%
 85%  [ 17 ]

Total Votes : 20

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I've seen both on tv but can't decide which one is better.

Answers 19 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I prefer the Apache 😉

Pro Member Trainee
jensabrat Trainee

everyone likes the apache more

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

i guess so 😳, it's 8 - 0 so far.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I voted for the Cobra. The Apache is a little after my time. 😳

Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

CrashGordon wrote:

I voted for the Cobra. The Apache is a little after my time. 😳

lol! I love all American made helicopters, but I'm a sucker for the two-bladed kind! They haven't made Cobra's in a while, but I *heard* a rumor that there is a 4-bladed Cobra in the works!

Bell Helicopters (Textron Incorporated) is also infinitely better than McDonnell Douglas in my opinion...not that MD has released any truly terrible helicopters, BHTI helicopters just seem to be more graceful, attractive, and safer!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I would have voted the rah 66 comanche, that's the one that blows up all the others, top speed 300kmp,stealth, and deadly. But anyway, I voted cobra, because if you see it come tward you armed with it's infrared nightime and daytime high precision 1km aiming system,8 hellfire intelligent missiles,20 rockets,the 140m range grenade launcher, and the 6 cannon rotative minigun shooting 100 bullets per second, You'll vote cobra. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

If you compare the current AH-1 to the AH-64, it's no contest, the AH-64 has been kept up on in terms of avionics and weapons systems...but I'm very interested in seeing what the new Cobra has to offer.

Front views of both:

Pro Member Chief Captain

Ever wonder why the bobra is so thin?I can't get hit by head on attacks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hms_endeavour wrote:

\yes but if you shot it with a .22 Caliber rifle it would go through and through, it wouldnt take much to take a cobra down but yes its size is very good and is maneuverability makes an all around great helicopter but the apache is much better in terms of combat situations, its speed armorment, weapons systems, and duralbility makes it even better.

Pro Member Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

hms_endeavour wrote:

\yes but if you shot it with a .22 Caliber rifle it would go through and through, it wouldnt take much to take a cobra down but yes its size is very good and is maneuverability makes an all around great helicopter but the apache is much better in terms of combat situations, its speed armorment, weapons systems, and duralbility makes it even better.

agree.But the comache Rocks everything.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

hms_endeavour wrote:

I've seen .22 rifles that wouldn't fire through a Rabbit's skull through n through 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

JarJarBinks wrote:

hms_endeavour wrote:

I've seen .22 rifles that wouldn't fire through a Rabbit's skull through n through 🙂

yeah actually the heli is armoured enough to resist 1 small missile hitting it,or at least to let the guys bail out.

Pro Member Chief Captain

i bet 100$ that i could shoot a small rock out of a sling shot and make a dent big enough to hide the Grand Canyon

Pro Member Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

JarJarBinks wrote:

hms_endeavour wrote:

now for you! Twisted Evil !

if its not a Ruger or Remington made firearm you wont see penetration from a .22 through a peice of paper ❗ but if its a Ruger or Remington made firearm you can shoot a .22 and it go through 3 2x4`s 1 watermelon and a paper target.

but if its a .22 mag. then you get 3x`s as much penetration. yes its true ive done it.

i shot my .22 Mag. 6 shooter (Ruger) and my .22 Mag Bolt Action rifle (Remington) and got the same penetration at least the rifle got a little more than my pistol but its natural for a rifle to be stronger than a pistol.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

All depends on how the charge is loaded Wink

I have shot 22 rifles and killed rabbits who have skulls considerably thicker than a piece of paper Wink Hell I have shot rabbits with air rifles.

You would have to make an extremely lucky shot to take a helicopter down with a .22

Pro Member Trainee
Ben (eagle3) Trainee

well i think there both good, buut the apache looks a bit better.

Pro Member Chief Captain

its not about looks its skill

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I've been up close and personal with both helicopters. I'd say the Apache AH-64. The Cobra is probably easier to maintain with less electronics but in a fight, I'd rather be in a Apache. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

same here CRJ i would say the same thing.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...