FSX running in windows 10 suddenly stopped responding to attack 3 joystick. It works OK from keyboard and joystick calibration is OK. I have rebooted pc and disconnected and reconnected joystick without success. What do I do now?
1 Answers
You should be able to download new drivers for your joystick here.
If needed you can contact them or check the community board.
https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us#!?return_to=/hc/en-us#!?return_to=

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain