Pirates of the Caribbean (not spam!)

Bob#2 Guest

I jut ssaw the new movie, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, and there were some really neat places in the movie. I think that they were all in South America and/or the Caribbean. Well, anyway, for people that saw the movie, I wanted to know if anyone of you knows where any areas in FS are like that. Places with lots of cliffs and vegitation and stuff like that. I know it's a shot in the dark, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pilau Guest

Man, if I knew...

Practically look at the atlas and search for names you know of tropical areas.

Go to Google images and type: Isla Tortuga.
watch the pictures and see if this is the thing you are looking for...

If so go to this link of wikipedia( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tortuga )
and see were it is...

Also go to Google images and search for: Dominica
And see if this is it....

this is the location link to Dominica: (again Wikipedia)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominica

Pro Member Trainee
astraGTE Trainee

Bob#2 wrote:

I jut ssaw the new movie, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, and there were some really neat places in the movie. I think that they were all in South America and/or the Caribbean. Well, anyway, for people that saw the movie, I wanted to know if anyone of you knows where any areas in FS are like that. Places with lots of cliffs and vegitation and stuff like that. I know it's a shot in the dark, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

seen the film is good not to sure about any areas why not find out were the film was shot and go from there?

hugobedford Guest

the first film was filmed in st vincent or st lucia, can't quite remember which but either way both are in the West Indies which is covered by Flight1's "Islands of the West Indies".

Not quite up to their ultimate terrain series I have to say but not far off. You should be able to get it at most places, i got mine from simmarket.

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

I went on google earth it was blurry

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...