blurry tail

Southwestboy Guest

All the 737-300 Southwest canyon blue have a blurry tail does anybody know were i can find one that is not blurry or know how to fix the tail...........thanks

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

either the textures are missing or you didn't install them right. http://www.projectopensky.com/downloads-index.php no 733 but there are other Boeing 737s there with the southwest scheme.

Thanks for that but is there a way to fix the textures i did some looking around and i saw were the textures bit depth was only 8 do u know a way to fix that(the other ones are 32 bit depth)

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Two things -
1. In the FS9 Set up window set your bit map to not more than 5.

2. With DXTbmp.exe (available free at Martin Wright site - Google it.)
Open it up and select load and load the particular texture. Select 'Save as' and make a selection in the resultant menu - suggest select DXT 3 with Alpha - there is also another selection that will convert to 32 bit which will be slower to render - best way is to try both (separately) and find out which is best - means a lot of fro-ing and to-ing with the files.

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

I would be interested to know if my suggestions were of any help.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...