how addicted are you to FS??

How addicted are you to FS?
You loose sleep because you keep telling yourself, "just one more minute"
58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
When you go up in a real plane you think, "gee, I sure am getting good frame rates"
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
When your talking on the phone you start using words like, "roger or negative"
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Actually, my answer really should be that I walk down the street wondering why the clouds aren't as interesting as usual.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Actually, my answer really should be that I walk down the street wondering why the clouds aren't as interesting as usual.

I tend to do the same thing kinda, I relate the sky to FS. 🙂

I'm addicted to it during a flight until my game crashes then I hate it.

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I can say that I am addicted to FS. I've played FS enough to know that I need a new computer. I have literally worn this computer out. No joke. It ran extremely well when I put FS on, but three months later, it's barely hanging in there.

Pilau Guest

PanAmerican wrote:

It ran extremely well when I put FS on, but three months later, it's barely hanging in there.

Maybe get a better cooling system or a maid to clean some dust? 😂

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

Alot of times I'll turn the corner of the street and say, "HOLEY **** THOSE ARE GOOD GRAPHICS!!!" ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Trainee
mikecurrie Trainee

i keep trying to contact ATC when im driving my car, but i cant find the right frequency!

Jamie4590 Guest

I'm not really a big fan of Coldplay but I always think of the line Chris Martin sings:

"The lights will guide you home"

Whenever I see the distant flicker of the runway lights about 10.5NM away. Now when I hear the song on the radio I think about all the aircraft in the sky at that moment around the world and pray that they are all safely guided home.

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

You will hate me, but let me take this opportunity to post this here:

"lose" (pronounced l-u-z): misplace
"loose" (pronounced l-uu-s): lax, not tense

Not trying to be a smartass, just a very common mistake on the internet and kind of a pet peeve (same with "to" and "too", only the second of which means "also").

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Bindolaf wrote:

You will hate me, but let me take this opportunity to post this here:

"lose" (pronounced l-u-z): misplace
"loose" (pronounced l-uu-s): lax, not tense

Not trying to be a smartass, just a very common mistake on the internet and kind of a pet peeve (same with "to" and "too", only the second of which means "also").

Clap Yes ❤️

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...