UK2000 London scenery
Simflyers KDTW Scenery
Worldwide Terrain - LOD4 / 5 / 6 FSGensis
Saitek X-52
Ground Environmet
Flight Environment
Active Sky 5
FS Water

What do you think. Am I addicted to payware or not?

Liono

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest

where do u get them from

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

ROFL

No, I don't think you are addicted. I have bought about 20 pieces of payware since I've had FS9 - probably even more, which is about the same as you, but I normally buy scenery or aircraft which I never fly again Whistle

Last edited by Jonathan (99jolegg) on Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:32 pm, edited 4 times in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

With the screenshots that you two get....whatever all that adds up to is money well spent IMO 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

where do u get them from

You don't really expect him to take the time to provide you with links for them all, do you?

Try google.

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

what kind of prices were they?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you enjoy it then it's money well spent!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

More than agree 😉 ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

As Crash said. Google is your best friend. But for the people who can't be bohered (bad spelling) here you go.

Links and prices

https://www.simshack.net/

I think that's it. Not to sure as I'm at work and not on my FS PC.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap 👍

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

do you like your scenery for KDTW? becuase ive heard bad stuff about imaginsims scenery and im just wondering what you think about it

Pro Member Chief Captain

atreyu wrote:

do you like your scenery for KDTW? becuase ive heard bad stuff about imaginsims scenery and im just wondering what you think about it

I haven't used it much, as I brought it last week. I'll probably use it tonight tho.

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

I was considering to buy the pmdg B1900 is it any good or... What do you think about it ?
Thanks SR

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Addicted to payware ❓
Who isn't ❗

Quality worth paying for enhances the sim no end, so once you get paywhere addons, youre never return to the default 😉

So far I have:

Flight 1's Ultimate Traffic ($50 NZ)

Getmappings VFR Photographic Scenery, Volumes 1 and 2 ($80 NZ)
Godzones New Zealand Photoreal Magazine ($30 NZ)
Just Flights Flying Club- Shoreham Scenery & C152, Piper Tomahawk, Warrior and Seneca ($90 NZ)
Real NZ: Auckland City ($30 NZ)
FlightCorse BasePack- Corsica Photoreal ($60 NZ)
Francesims La Reunion Island ($40NZ)

Carenado Cessna 206 Stationair II Full Pack ($50NZ)
Carenado Cessna 210 Centurion ($30NZ)
Carenado Piper Cherokee 180F ($41NZ)

😛 I get most of my stuff from https://www.simshack.net (A great place to windowshop if you are board)

My next purchase is hopefully going to be the PMDG Beech 1900D- is there an Air New Zealand repaint available anywhere?

Pro Member Chief Captain

cheekytrolly wrote:

I get most of my stuff from https://www.simshack.net (A great place to windowshop if you are board)

My next purchase is hopefully going to be the PMDG Beech 1900D- is there an Air New Zealand repaint available anywhere?

Cheeky there is a Air New Zealand PMDG 1900D download liverys

Also Simmarket is a great shop, I agree

spitfiresrule wrote:

I was considering to buy the pmdg B1900 is it any good or... What do you think about it ?
Thanks SR

SR, the PMDG1900D is well worth it in my book. It's to jump in and have a nice little flight here and there.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

I would recommend the PMDG Beech 1900C instead. It's a newer realease than the D series and you get a lot less default guages.

When I say newer than the D, I mean PMDG released it after the D.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...