MY FSP SCREWED UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey guys, i am realy angry !, why? yesterday i had a flight with my Dash 8 From CYYZ to CYBG and i was getting closer about to descend, and then while its auto pilot my dad wanted the computer, and was trying to play 😳 he was desending like crazyman like its a fighter plane and it had over speed passengers shocked gyro drift failur 1 engine and we crashed ! how about that? thats what happned i got alot of points negative and my pilot is dead ! , i dont know what to do probebly, i will restart my FSP, by the way he pressed the button to recod this flight Mad . nvm I will start new company new pilot new plane ! i am so sorry to c what i am writing because its true.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tell you father to join us.He is a nice guy 😂 😂 😂 😉

Try to restore your system to a previous day.Maybe you can earn back what your dear father heroicly lost... 😉

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

hahah Greekman u are so funny, thx man.

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

That sucks man I would tell him like 10 mins haha funny jokke guys

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...