have a read of this:
3 Answers
Nice - RadarMan posted about it here:
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/18504/new-fs2004-air-scheffel-boeing-737-800w/
😉
Can someone send me the 737 by www.yousendit.com or something because I'm having account troubles at flightsim.com as I always have. 😞
Nice plane, unfortunately the flight model is really bad =/ It's a good transition I suppose between the built in 737 and a payware, but the flight dynamics even of the default 737 seem much better *sigh*
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Captain