Hi there.
I have just bought PMDG 747 Queen of the Skies and have a problem with the FMC. In the manual their is a tutorial from Geneva to Berlin. I then program the route in the FMC, MOLUS, KUDES etc it goes in but when i type UN871 it says "not in database"
Please Help
2 Answers
Try searching these forums....you may find the answer you're looking for... ➡
http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=search&hits_per_page=25&search_type=advanced&page=2
😉
SA4 life wrote:
Hi there.
I have just bought PMDG 747 Queen of the Skies and have a problem with the FMC. In the manual their is a tutorial from Geneva to Berlin. I then program the route in the FMC, MOLUS, KUDES etc it goes in but when i type UN871 it says "not in database"
Please Help
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain