FSX video - Not quite the norm!

Take a look for yourselves. Different but mildly funny too 😂

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Thats been posted about 30 different times.

tks fr the tip off bashdabish - musta missed the other 29 posts

BashDaBish Guest

Please forgive me Bow Down

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I liked it. Don't worry about it being posted before. How are you suppose to know everything that has been posted? Keep posting interesting things that you find. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

It is still funny everytime it is posted. It reflects the sim world accurately. The most inept pilot is flying the biggest plane. 😂

BashDaBish Guest

Glad to see not all users come across as being rude 👍

Thanks

hahahahahaha the fat guy was funny! Uhh cummin in too fast! loved it which makes me think are there going to be more realistic failures???

BashDaBish Guest

To be honest, I use FSPassengers which gives me realistic failures so I ain't too concerned. It would certainly be nice though. I wonder if FSX has an emergency land feature. We shall soon be finding out.

Pro Member First Officer
PH First Officer

Well I missed it the other 29 times as well.....very good!

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

would be GREAt if the vid worked!

BashDaBish Guest

I have just checked the link dannyboy2005 and it does work.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...