SearchSearch 

Funny FSX Video

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

Here is the link to the funniest FSX video I have ever seen.Couldn't help laughing at the end..Guys just watch the pilot handling a landing gear emergency...Just quite funny...I wonder how these videos are made.
This video deserves a perfect 10/10....

4 Responses

Pro Member Trainee
skypilot2 Trainee

Check this one out . It's pretty cool. Looks like the entire film is FS 9 and 10. The music is really awsome with the film. Wish I knew how to make those films.

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

yeah i have seen that and it looks that Spice1 is quite well known for his videos...I was just wondering from where did the animated pilot and co-pilot and flight attendant's come in his prev video...He says that these are upcoming addons for FSX...

Pro Member Trainee
azabro Trainee

Very Entertaining!

Pro Member Trainee
skypilot2 Trainee

to_coolguys wrote:

yeah i have seen that and it looks that Spice1 is quite well known for his videos...I was just wondering from where did the animated pilot and co-pilot and flight attendant's come in his prev video...He says that these are upcoming addons for FSX...

Spice1 is pretty talented. Do you know if he is a member here? I would sure like to have the knowledge to create some films like that. He seems to know his way around the simulator awfully well too.