Download Problem/Idea

Pro Member Trainee
Schmidi Trainee

Hi there everyone! I am new to this kind of thing, and I only thought of this when I tried to down load a new concorde.

First of all: THIS IS TRULY A GREAT SITE. Anybody with an interest to Flight Simulator should know this site.

Let me state my case: I am from South Africa and I am dialing up with a 56k modem. I know that that should be sufficient, but land-lines here aren't as good as say America. I only want to know if it would be possible to maybe add a link besides a button for downloads, so that I could download planes etc. and resume them later. I can only do that if I use some kind of Download Manager. I am using EasyDownload, by the way! (Great program!) I know that this might couse some problems so use it, don't use it: it is up to you. I only know that whithout such a fasility I will never be able to Download anything, as my connections (acctually from your side) keep on failing. I don't disconnect, but I keep getting this "Server failure" message. If I could simply resume my download, that would not be a problem. The Download Manager cannot handle Java Buttons.

I would apreciate any thought into this.

Thank you
😀 Schmidi

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...