SID/STAR Problem

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Hi... I have downloaded the SID/STAR for KLAX and KLAS aircraft and installed them with no problem from the Navigraph site. These two files are freeware. However, when I run a flight from KLAX to KLAS using the SID for KLAX and the STAR for KLAS and the PMDG 747, I get the following error code.... Pure Virtual Function Call, after the aircraft has flown for about 10 minutes, and the system gets hung up and has to be restarted. I can prove it is this download that is causing the problem as I have a cloned drive that has everything on it except these two files and the system runs perfectly well. Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem or has anyone run into this before. I don't believe it is a virus but some other type of error. I have a very fast video card with 1G of ram on board with 4G of system memory.

Thanks

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

No idea, but if you're 100% sure it's their files as you said, you should try emailing them if they have a contact address.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...