Time Limit?

WantFSX Guest

Why is there a time limit for the demo!!!!!??????? Evil or Very Mad

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

LOL, because its a demo? And it sucks anyways...

meylan Guest

OK how long is the time limit and can some one tell me where this road traffic is .I have road traffic at 100% but cant seem to find any built up areas , has anybody else seen any and where please

Pro Member Trainee
aajparker Trainee

Give it a few days and some will crack the time limit like they do on other demos...

set your system clock back a few days

WantFSX Guest

The weird thing is, is that I can play FSX normally now....like nothing ever happened...what the f Censored

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

WantFSX wrote:

The weird thing is, is that I can play FSX normally now....like nothing ever happened...what the f Censored

ye, it gives you a limit, then you can re-start and and do it again, unitl the time comes for the the limit to stop you... And the demo doesnt give you the whole planet you ***!

how do you expect it to fit in that small lousy piece of *** file... The full version will need two dvds´...

TThink of the obvious ***!
you *** ***!

You are a good example of why some people should never have children. If you think youy can show up here with a mouth full of filth and subject others to it, you are wrong. The moderators will probably obliterate your post, but before they do, I figured I would ask why your father (assuming anyone knows who he is) never took you out behind the wood shed and tanned your hide something fierce.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You beat me to it.
I had deleted it, why bother censoring it. He's a guest who doesn't appreciate the fact that we let him post here.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

You beat me to it.
I had deleted it, why bother censoring it. He's a guest who doesn't appreciate the fact that we let him post here.

Radar

If you want, you can pull my reply to that post, as well. I just felt an uncontrollable urge to question his pedigree. 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

You beat me to it.

Radar

If you want, you can pull my reply to that post, as well. I just felt an uncontrollable urge to question his pedigree. 😂 😂 😂

Let him see why it was deleted, maybe next time he will act like an adult so his posts won't be deleted.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Well, if not like an adult, at least like a civilized human being. 😉

Last edited by CrashGordon on Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

👏

WantFSX Guest

I love the anonymous 10 year olds that cuss someone out and think they're cool 😂 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...