Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Two times Activation limit.....

I can't believe it that microbrains only allow you to activate or install FSX upto a maximum of 2 times !!!!!

So if I decide to buy a new PC or a new motherboard (which I will more than probably do each year) FSX will be useless after 2 years.

So in effect FSX only has a useable lifetime of 2 years. After this time MS will expect me to buy the full game again.

Hmmm....decision time Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Your decision should be to read the multiple topics that have already been dealing with this issue Idea

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

I can't believe it that microbrains only allow you to activate or install FSX upto a maximum of 2 times !!!!!

So if I decide to buy a new PC or a new motherboard (which I will more than probably do each year) FSX will be useless after 2 years.

So in effect FSX only has a useable lifetime of 2 years. After this time MS will expect me to buy the full game again.

Hmmm....decision time Rolling Eyes

I guess that by the time a solution will be found about this problem.And maybe this solution comes from MS...It is just a guess...Anyway have a look at this Arrow

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/22449/activation-message-from-ms/

Wink

Tailhook wrote:

Your decision should be to read the multiple topics that have already been dealing with this issue Idea

I have...that's why I'm ranting Laughing