Multiplayer Server for FS8 FS9 FSX (Free)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Multiplayer Server for FS8 & FF9 (Free)

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/3150/fshost/

Radar

Last edited by RadarMan on Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

🍻

Are there no more servers? it doesn't work 😞

djk133 Guest

it works fine the JGA are now running a fshost server for all your gaming needs included are hoplists for thos that like to do them...free flight welcome you need the client above to connect for details on our server please visit our site at

http://www.andy-king.net

all info for using fshost can be found on forum thxxx

Wolf47 Guest

I have downloaded this program x2 and cant get it to work. It gives me errors stating that the port 6073 is in use. I have opened ports 6073 and 23456 on my router ( Linksys wrt54gs ) and still no go. A freien of mine has the same problem. Any suggestions Please. We can hookup by direct IP and fly all day but would like to get into other servers as well.

guest Guest

hi everyone im new to fs2004 and would like to play online with fellow flyers how do i do this? please help me out ppl my email is alexandershorey@hotmail.com thank you look forward to hearing from you alex

guest Guest

would anyone give me there ip address so we could hook up for a flight email it me at above address thank you Alex Shorey

ya same for me i wanna try and fly with someone online just for the fun cuz i never have done it before. so if anyone is starting a session sometime please email me at jason_26_2006@hotmail.com . Thanks

fecks_123456 Guest

ANDREW THIS IS MY IP NUMBER:82.7.56.193 IF YOU WANNA FLY add me on fahad_Salim1@hotmail.com/send me an e mail add if im not online: ANYONE IS ENTITLEED TO FLY WITH A PROFESSIONAL 🙂 🙂 😂 😂 😀 🙂 😀

Juli3n0012 Guest

somebody hit me up -69.136.191.89
I'm confused on how this all works, so if some one can send an email to Julien0012@Hotmail.com telling me how to get on a server, i would be a happy camper ( :

horrx2 Guest

i want to join a multi player game on fs 2004 sometime email me at horrx2@hotmail.co.uk

horrx2 Guest

my ip is 172.207.61.72 i use FS2004

Hello there,

Me and a friend have started up a 24/7 flight sim server for FS2004, FSX we also have a 24/7 teamspeak server where pilots can communicate.

Please feel free to drop in.

First of all download teamspeak for free at WWW.GOTEAMSPEAK.COM

Then join the teamspeak server at : 82.43.42.217

Also, to connect to mulitplayer on FSimulator go to mulitplayter>> connect then in the server iP Adress type in :

Hope to see you online soon, also we are not very busy at the moment and are trying to get some members/regulars please chat to me GBHIA or PTY997 for more info.

Website coming soon.

Jamie.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...