New: Lancaster Bomber

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Lancaster is getting ready for operations in Flight Simulator. This is without doubt the most detailed simulation of a WWII bomber ever developed and will be available on 25th August in boxed and download versions for just £29.99/€44.95/$49.99

The Avro Lancaster is, without a doubt, the most famous bomber of all time. Designed by Roy Chadwick to win a war, it still sets pulses racing when the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Lancaster makes its commemorative sorties. The expert vintage aircraft developers at Aeroplane Heaven have followed their success with Spitfire and produced the definitive Lancaster package. Officially licensed by the Royal Air Force, Lancaster features eight variants in fifteen liveries, including a Dam Busters aircraft with animated bouncing bomb, the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Lancaster and even a French Aeronavale version.

Lancaster includes detailed scenery of RAF Scampton and also a bonus Pathfinder Mosquito!

Man the different crew stations! Choose to sit in other parts of the aircraft and fly from the viewpoint of the bomb aimer, air gunner, navigator or wireless operator.

Amazing effects include dropping bombs, Dam Busters ’60-feet’ searchlights, ‘smooth gauge’ technology for added realism and a fully-functioning engineer’s panel.

Full details at: www.justflight.com

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It looks very cool, ready in a week. Umm...

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Awesome find with an awesome price tag 😳

Good find 😉

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

I don't know... I still can't justify this steep a price for one aircraft. It's one add-on for god's sakes, not the whole game. And how many hours are you going to spend flying it? It's not a 737, at least you can fly those for your VA or something. With the Lancaster, after a couple of hours the novelty may wear off.

I'm not saying it doesn't look good, I'm not saying it didn't take effort to make it. But not 50 bucks. I guess it's just cheap me 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

They can fly it with our VA. 😂 Still, it is a bit expensive.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I still can't justify this steep a price for one aircraft.

If you read what I posted above, you would know that the package also includes detailed scenery of RAF Scampton and also a bonus Pathfinder Mosquito!

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Pictures are awesome, but I'm not into military aircraft that much. Nice post, though 😀

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳
that looks absolutely amazing!
If i had the money i would get that, lol

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...