hi, im here again asking for someone to point a great avro lancaster to me. if possible i would like to find the highest quality freeware 1 availible. Vc, panel, good flight dynamics, the works. so if anyone could help me out please post it here. thanks.
3 Answers
This bloke's done a nice one. If you install this (it's an FS2002 version), you'll find an update of it for FS2004 on Avsim, as well as a sound pack and panels.
Here is a 2002 version and the fix to make it fly in 2004.
http://www.simviation.com/fs2002vintage12.htm Original
http://www.simviation.com/fs2004vintage23.htm Fix

thanks i will try them
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain