The Avro Lancaster would be nice if I can find one

Pro Member Trainee
Kavan CM Warren (F1FERRARI) Trainee

where can I download the Avro Lancaster Bomber......I've looked everywhere...thanks i HAVE FS2004 Embarassed

Answers 18 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

As you scroll through these you'll see that the 2002 version has a 2004 upgrade.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=+Avro+Lancaster+&CatID=root&Go=Search

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Thanks for the reply I owe you one, well that must go down in history less than 5 mins for a post reply. well who ever you are I thank you..

From Kavan England UK

Thanks Again Mad 😛 😂 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Your very welcome, post a few screen shots of it if possible.
Good flying!

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

I sure will do a few screen shots for you , problem is it wont take off the wheels stay on the ground so ill change planes in the air and do it that way maybe upside down going under a bridge would be great ...ill keep it posted up in the next few days...
kavan uk england

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If I read you right it won't lift off the runway.
Before you fly the aircraft (fly now) unload some of the cargo and most of the fuel, but keep it balanced.
Go to an airport with a longer runway.(KEDW, Edwards Air Force Base Edwards, California, USA)
You may have a weak video card.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

WELL thats new to me i have a radeon 9800 graphics card i dont think its thats weak 256 meg , problem is I didnt think I could unload the bomb "CARGO " cant find the keys for that one. have picked many runways but still wont take off the link you gave me from my first request gave me the LANCASTER and the LANCASTER B.MK.III versions but alas i suppose im grounded for a while..

Any readers out there please help me im trying to make a video of me flying this GREAT BRITISH war plane so i can use it as a video intro for my films.

Many thanks again any links would be great

Kavan Warren UK ENGLAND

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This is where you "unload" extra cargo and fuel.
You have an excellent video card.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

YET again I thank you never thorght to empty the fuel load... never occoured to me////ha a ah ahaha well you learn something new evryday. BUT I bet there isn't the black lancaster bomber in msfs 2004. It would be nice of someone to come up with it IE: the " KB-732 " version or the Bazalgette Lancaster FM-159...
Anyway enough said for now.. you guys have been great towards me in the last 5 posts and I thank you all very much for your time to re-ply to my posts
Kavan CM Warren UK England... thanks again
😂 😕 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It should work now that it's lighter, good luck and let us know how you do.

👍

Radar

hmmmz dose this work on CFS3 aswell?
im looking for a lanc for that 😛

Animal Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

i want an avro lancaster for CFS3
i have a B-29 (that i cant load with bombs)

signed moncky23
United Nations Leader part of NATO Navyfields best fleet Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

i want an avro lancaster for CFS3
i have a B-29 (that i cant load with bombs)

signed moncky23
United Nations Leader part of NATO Navyfields best fleet Radar

Will this do it.

http://www.combatfs.com/index.php?loc=downloads&page=info&FileUploadName=JDTinballs&FileID=3715

Radar

no its not for CFS3 i need 1 for CFS3 not CFS2

Wirefox1 Guest

I need help here too please. I tried all of the above suggestions to get the Lancaster to fly, but unfortunately the oil pressure stays low with a master warning light there..... This is in FS2004 with Saitek X36F/X35T controls. All the engines power up and the props spin, bu I don't think she is getting full power somehow.

Payload is low, fuel is low....and as for graphics cards I have twin 6800gt's in SLi formation with an AMD 4400x2.

I just wanna fly the Lanc, is there some other button I need to press?

Thanks,

Tim.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Wirefox1 wrote:

I need help here too please. I tried all of the above suggestions to get the Lancaster to fly, but unfortunately the oil pressure stays low with a master warning light there..... This is in FS2004 with Saitek X36F/X35T controls. All the engines power up and the props spin, bu I don't think she is getting full power somehow.

1. Recalibrate your controller

Under the Advanced settings for the controller(within FS).
2. Set the throttle sensitivity to 100%(full travel)
3. Set Null zone to 10% or less.

Wirefox1 Guest

Nope, still not having it mate.....still getting Master warning "Oil Pressure low".

Grrrrrr, Barnes Wallace will have to wait for me to get airborne so that I can deliver his bouncing bomb......

HELP......please..

Thanks,

Wirefox1 Guest

I am still not getting this lancaster up to full power, so the oil light stays on and the revs only go 3/4 of the way up.

Very frustrating indeed...

Anyone?

Thanks.

Wirefox

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...