confused about ai

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Hi all,
I would still like to add some of my own aircraft to ai, but I am confused about the various files and where they go. I visited UltimateGA, which looks good, only it got me more confused. Is their stuff compatable with fsx? In which files or folders do the ai aircraft and flight plans go? How does one go about editing flight plans? And what the heck is AFCAD? Does anyone know of a good tutorial on the subject? Or can any of you geniuses out there give me an "AI for Dummies" lesson or at least a good website? I sure would like to gain an understanding of the subject. I would prefer GA at small airports.
Thanks in advance...Art 😕

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I had UT for FS9 but I think this is the only one for FSX right now.

http://www.justflight.com/traffic2005-home.asp

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Thanks Radarman. I shall peruse the site and see if they speak to dummies like me.
Best regards...Art

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...