FSX requirements overview

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

Everyone is asking "Do my computer will be able to run FSX,Those are my spec...."

Well , Take a look at this chart:

1) Pentium 4 (or something else ) ,1.6Ghz ,512Mb ,Windows XP ,ATI Radeon 9250 - 9600XT/ FX5200 - Ge force 6200 (Ge force 7300 also) = LOW to LOW-MEDIUM setting

2) Pentium 4 (or something else ) 2,3Ghz ,512Mb (1GB also) ,Windows XP ATI Radeon 9800- X700/ Ge Force 6600 to Ge Force 6800 (X1300 also)= LOW HIGH - MEDIUM

3) Pentium 4 (or something else ) 3.0Ghz and up ,1GB and up ,Windows XP ATI RADEON X800 ,X850,X1600,X1800 / Ge Force 6800 GT - 7800 GS = MEDIUM HIGH - HIGH

4) Pentium 4 (or something else ) 3.0Ghz and up ,1GB and up ,Windows XP ATI X1800XT - 1900XTX / 7800 GT to GeForce 7950 GX2 = ULTRA HIGH with very good FPS.

( You will be able to run at least 20 FPS ,if you have one of this spec. with the right settings.)

With this info. most of you will know how can you run FSX. Trust me ,I know a lot about Hardware and software.

Cheers,Karol 😀

Last edited by UG_PL on Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Your saying that #1 is better than #2, I will stick to my own formula thanks for all the effort.
# 2 should be default or better.

We agree to disagree especially considering that the full sim, Vista, DirectX and DirectX cards aren't out yet.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

Your saying that #1 is better than #2, I will stick to my own formula thanks for all the effort.
# 2 should be default or better.

Radar

where did you find that? Nr.4 is the best 1 is the lowest

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

ohhh crap,that's right I did something wrong ,sorry,I will corect that 😕 🙄 😂

Scuba_Steve Guest

UG_PL wrote:

Everyone is asking "Do my computer will be able to run FSX,Those are my spec...."

Well , Take a look at this chart:

1) Pentium 4 (or something else ) ,1.6Ghz ,512Mb ,Windows XP ,ATI Radeon 9250 - 9600XT/ FX5200 - Ge force 6200 (Ge force 7300 also) = LOW to LOW-MEDIUM setting

2) Pentium 4 (or something else ) 2,3Ghz ,512Mb (1GB also) ,Windows XP ATI Radeon 9800- X700/ Ge Force 6600 to Ge Force 6800 (X1300 also)= LOW HIGH - MEDIUM

3) Pentium 4 (or something else ) 3.0Ghz and up ,1GB and up ,Windows XP ATI RADEON X800 ,X850,X1600,X1800 / Ge Force 6800 GT - 7800 GS = MEDIUM HIGH - HIGH

4) Pentium 4 (or something else ) 3.0Ghz and up ,1GB and up ,Windows XP ATI X1800XT - 1900XTX / 7800 GT to GeForce 7950 GX2 = ULTRA HIGH with very good FPS.

( You will be able to run at least 20 FPS ,if you have one of this spec. with the right settings.)

With this info. most of you will know how can you run FSX. Trust me ,I know a lot about Hardware and software.

Cheers,Karol 😀

What made you the expert on everything? On every one of your posts(15), you claim to know everything, like you are God. How did you gather this data? This post makes me want to Puke Up

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

You dont have to be god to know this things.

On every one of your posts(15), you claim to know everything, like you are God. How did you gather this data? This post makes me want to Puke Up

On what posts ?,you have to be drunk or something .I said it one time and I was just playing. And I know hardware and software cuz I was working on it a lot . Are you want throw up because your PC spec are not here? 😀 Give me a break...... 🙄

[/b]

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Are AMD processors still being produced and sold?

Scuba_Steve Guest

UG_PL wrote:

Are you want throw up because your PC spec are not here? 😀 Give me a break...... 🙄
[/b]

I think your saying my pc is not good enough to run fsx, well, my computer is waaaay better than your piece of Censored ....thats all I have to say Twisted Evil

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

10 year olds behaving like 2 year olds. 🙄

My computer's better than yours...nya, nya, nya. Poke in Eye

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

Well ,I'm not 10 years old .

I think your saying my pc is not good enough to run fsx, well, my computer is waaaay better than your piece of Censored

Typical under age child.That has some stupid issues about my opinion over FSX requirements.

If you want a fight then go ahead. And don't call my PC piece of.....
Go play with toys and leave this forum cuz you are making big problem over nothing.

Cheers,Karol

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

One more post like those and this will be locked.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

well guys, why fight over a small issue.he's just given what he thot was right according to his exp with software and harware...and it is quite generalistic .he is not GOD to include every piece of hardware in it...Just wait for FSX to be out and try it on your PC and then we could have a lot of data to think on..
Don't keep flaming here.....

cheers man, now i can rest asure when buying a new graphics card that it'll b able to support fsx on ultra high

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (astrosteve) First Officer

This chart is total garbage. And his grammer even worse!!!!! I have an AMD system why is the entire chart done with a stupid Intel Pentium 4. Don't go by this garbage!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

locked!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...