area 51

Pro Member Trainee
Sindre Henriksen (gothgod) Trainee

Hi

I was wondering if any people can help me find an area-51 scenery add on which is detailed and free for download?
And if any happends to find, please check if it is possible to download the scenery add on.
Coz I have been at I think it was fsplanet.com or some site I found via google search, and I found one which was alittle detailed but the download wouldnt start. 😞

Please help me!

I would appritiate any help very much =)

Sincerly
Brian 22

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee

hmm
I cant find anything which is related to area-51 on that link you gave me! :S

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Sorry, the scenery page changed since RadarMan posted that link. Try this:

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004scenery92.htm

11th down.

Pro Member Trainee

well I found it alright but I think the owners of the web site either have removed the file or somethign ellse is wrong, because I cant download anything from that web site 😞

annoying😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

gothgod wrote:

well I found it alright but I think the owners of the web site either have removed the file or somethign ellse is wrong, because I cant download anything from that web site 😞

annoying😛

I just tried it and it works.
Read this and disable your pop-up-stopper.

http://www.simviation.com/accessprob.htm

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...