Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Concorde

Pro Member Trainee
Sindre Henriksen (gothgod) Trainee

Hi people.

I was wondering if any people here can help me find a Concorde which is detailed and offcourse for fs2004, also inc moveable parts like nose up and down and turning front wheels.?

Any help would be appritiated very much =)

Sincerly
Brian

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

i just wached show on the concored crashing on the national geographic chanel its to bad its out of bussinies

Jamie4590 Guest

I'm currently using the Concorde by Altitude software I picked up at my local Game for 10 but soon will move on to the SST Concorde available through www.sstsim.com. Its on special at the moment for about 8 to download or CD-ROM shipment.

Both are very similar but the SST sim has some extra features and more product support plus fewer bugs.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

gothgod wrote:

Hi people.

I was wondering if any people here can help me find a Concorde which is detailed and offcourse for fs2004, also inc moveable parts like nose up and down and turning front wheels.?

Any help would be appritiated very much =)

Sincerly
Brian

If you find now joy with the Projet Mach's Concorde -- many have struggled -- you could try the "Concordski" instead.
It doesn't only have 'nose up', it also has retractable ears which makes it look pretty mean 😳
It's easy to install and easier to fly than the Concorde and this is an updated version of the original ➡

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=tu144cl.zip&Author=&CatID=root