Concorde

Pro Member Trainee
Sindre Henriksen (gothgod) Trainee

Hi people.

I was wondering if any people here can help me find a Concorde which is detailed and offcourse for fs2004, also inc moveable parts like nose up and down and turning front wheels.?

Any help would be appritiated very much =)

Sincerly
Brian

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

i just wached show on the concored crashing on the national geographic chanel its to bad its out of bussinies

Jamie4590 Guest

I'm currently using the Concorde by Altitude software I picked up at my local Game for £10 but soon will move on to the SST Concorde available through www.sstsim.com. Its on special at the moment for about £8 to download or CD-ROM shipment.

Both are very similar but the SST sim has some extra features and more product support plus fewer bugs.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

gothgod wrote:

Hi people.

I was wondering if any people here can help me find a Concorde which is detailed and offcourse for fs2004, also inc moveable parts like nose up and down and turning front wheels.?

Any help would be appritiated very much =)

Sincerly
Brian

If you find now joy with the Projet Mach's Concorde -- many have struggled -- you could try the "Concordski" instead.
It doesn't only have 'nose up', it also has retractable ears which makes it look pretty mean 😳
It's easy to install and easier to fly than the Concorde and this is an updated version of the original ➡

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=tu144cl.zip&Author=&CatID=root

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...